"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And there is something inherently funny in that, especially if he's the straight man.
- Not that there's anything inherently funny about taking a life.
- Some may count as inherently funny words and are used for humorous effect.
- Its economic theories and system of repression created inherently funny situations.
- She relies on an ancient concept: a glamorous woman taking a pratfall is inherently funny.
- The fundamental problem with the play is that putting two women in a domestic situation is not inherently funny.
- Nobody with a straight face is going to fight for banana reform because bananas, smart or shabby, are inherently funny.
- Others say Mr. Alexander is inherently funny, whether he is trying or not.
- I mean, it's such an inherently funny situation.
- I don't know if cursing is inherently funny.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.