"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are churning out bitingly funny cartoons and columns of scathing gossip aimed at senior officials as well as United Nations and other foreign aid agencies here.
- That sounds far grimmer or at least more relentlessly grim than this shrewd, agile, often bitingly funny film plays.
- Near the end of Franzen's haunting and bitingly funny reading, Patty's father abandons her when she most needs him, offering the platitude: "Life's not always fair, Pattycakes."
- Even so, Miss Southgate, a woman of fierce intelligence, bitingly funny wit and high-spirited sense of fun, made her mark on literary Paris simply by being her ineffable self.
- YesAsia said, "Hong's characteristic episodic narrative and elliptical reflection provide the brooding framework for a bitingly funny send-up of filmmakers, festivals, and the people and places in between."
- First printed in Ramparts, the quintessential radical magazine of the 60's, Mr. Cleaver's prison essays are angry, sometimes bitingly funny, often obsessed with sexuality.
- In its review, The Independent said, "Buckley's bitingly funny portrait of East Anglian society make up for the laddish commentary."
- In any case, Berlin's difficult upbringing has given its inhabitants an unusual view of the world and a bitingly funny ability to express it.
- In the romantic songs, one's mind easily wanders to the bitingly funny Lloyd Webber parody in "Spamalot," which droned on and on until the stars looked tired of their own voices.
- Kirkus Reviews calls the book "a winner", saying that it is "bitingly funny and unexpectedly heartwarming".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.