"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Others may detect a sensation, such as a funny smell or taste.
- These attacks are becoming far too regular - I must have a funny western smell.
- I've noticed a lot of times, especially in the spring and summer, that there is a strong, funny smell after it rains.
- There was a funny smell about the body and the area.
- I don't like it at all There's a very funny smell to the whole business.
- There was a funny smell from the house, like sour food.
- Charles Jr. noticed a funny smell coming from the room.
- And the timing of the leaks had a funny smell to them.
- There was this funny smell and all these strange kids.
- There was a funny smell in the car, too.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.