"drift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The end of the cold war obviously had something to do with this spiritual restlessness or drift.
- The tunnel was a fairly long one, he noticed, with drifts opening out of it to left and right.
- All arrived with drifts of the luscious, freshly whipped stuff.
- "That way trees grow only where they're planted, and with very little genetic drift, machines can pick them on a regular schedule."
- It was not accompanied by high winds, but the snow fell steadily with drifts reaching ten feet.
- There was a smoking circle on the stone floor, with drifts of blackened sand around it.
- "I told her, 'Honey, not even with continental drift.' "
- They were disenchanted with the Conference structure and its failure to deal with drift.
- The stage is white, with drifts of snow.
- Richard found himself amazed that Door was able to keep her temper in the face of the earl's losing battle with temporal drift.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.