"drift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The continuing wind from the north had blown most of the night's snow into drifts.
- The high winds tend to sweep the snow into deep drifts.
- The wind blows the snow into drifts, which block the roads.
- Then he fed, pushing his head into new drifts when the grass in any one spot was gone.
- There had been a heavy fall of snow, which was now blowing into drifts.
- Winter storms and blizzards can make several feet of snow that blow into big drifts.
- The wind had blown all night, sculpting the heavy snow into enormous white drifts.
- After a while, they began to run into occasional drifts of pale filthy smoke.
- It'll maybe pile up into drifts against the scree, that's all.
- The snow sifted off the silver emergency pouch and fell into small drifts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.