"drift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is often planted in large drifts in gardens and parks.
- These are merely the leading indicators of a larger drift into complacency that is hardly limited to this one form of terrorism or a single city.
- Gradually the raiders converged on a point where Jouka lay, belly down, in the snow at the base of a large drift.
- He tried to make out where the Saab was and thought he vaguely recognised its shape beneath the largest drift.
- Farmers and ranchers may use temporary snow fences to create large drifts in basins for a ready supply of water in the spring.
- A large drift of sand had formed on one side.
- In less than ten minutes the bodies were buried in a large drift behind the cabin and the bloodied snow shoveled away.
- The snow was formed into large drifts by winds constantly blowing as much as 100 mph.
- Only where the cutter went through a large drift were there visible tracks.
- When the time came, it was snowing heavily; Allied troops advancing across no man's land were hindered by large drifts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.