"drift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He stumbled and went down on his knees in a thick drift.
- Remember, there are thick drifts of snow all round the train.
- He hadn't traveled far, but already his thighs were aching from forcing a way through the thick drifts and fighting the constantly changing winds.
- A thick drift of raven feathers covered everything, as if a black snow had fallen.
- The snow was in such thick drifts that I fell and then scrambled to my knees; yet on I went.
- Dead leaves lay in thick drifts.
- Striking out for it she waded through a thick drift, half climbing and half crawling until she reached the lee side of the tree.
- They merged and separated in thick, wet drifts.
- Though the weather had been clear that day, the snow was still piled in thick drifts all along the roads leading into Cooper Hollow.
- In the course of a month, the thick drifts of snow melted into slush.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.