"drift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another variable physical phenomenon that is easy to measure is clock drift.
- There are several ways to measure and use clock drift as a source of randomness.
- In retrospect it makes sense because this is a time-based token, and it's going to tend to have some clock drift relative to, you know, galactic central.
- This will not happen again before the next synchronization due to limits on maximum allowable clock drift.
- By contrast, in polar modulation, clock drift simply degrades the phase-modulated signal.
- These include the ionospheric effects mentioned earlier, as well as errors in the satellite position ephemeris data and clock drift on the satellites.
- On the negative side, clock drift can be exploited by timing attacks.
- For instance, in pendulum clocks the clock drift can be manipulated by slightly changing the length of the pendulum.
- Atomic clocks are very precise and have nearly no clock drift.
- As Einstein predicted, relativistic effects can also cause clock drift due to time dilation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.