"drift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Stone managed a wide four-wheel drift and made up a few yards on him.
- As he executed a neat four-wheel drift, he shoved the gear-shift to low, stomped on the accelerator and shot out of the curb.
- I put the Pinto into a high-speed four-wheel drift across traffic and up into a dirt road leading into a cemetery, then did a one-eighty to see what was coming after me the other way.
- She walked towards him like a snake in a four-wheel drift.
- The handling is very mushy. . . unlike the Red Shark, which had responded very nicely to situations requiring the quick four-wheel drift.
- At the ragged edge of control, there was only the slightest sign of understeer; it was more of a four-wheel drift.
- The Cobalt SS Supercharged, on the other hand, challenges the driver to handle a four-wheel drift, and even oversteer, as Earnhardt discovered.
- The AC was in a four-wheel drift, the back end beginning to break away.
- The slew became a gut-wrenching, four-wheel drift that ended with the right-side wheels slammed up hard against the curb.
- I had been teaching him things like how to put a car in a four-wheel drift, but he had plenty of skill of his own.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.