"drift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Adverse tidal exchange occurred due to the littoral drift along the coast line causing flow reduction and shifting of the lake mouth every year.
- Static equilibrium refers to a beach that is stable and does not experience littoral drift or sediment deposition or erosion.
- The beach was formed as a result of arresting the littoral drift by the port's breakwater.
- Normally, it would have silted back due to the littoral drift that ran from north to south.
- The process is also known as longshore transport or littoral drift.
- The littoral drift, or prevailing movement of sand, is from east to west on ocean beaches on Long Island.
- Longshore or littoral drift is the transportation of sediments along the coast at an angle to the shoreline.
- But he does more than write on the details of littoral drift, inlet dynamics, overwash processes and dune migration.
- In the intervening several thousand years, ocean currents, or littoral drift, filled in space with sand.
- The natural movement of the littoral along the coast is called the littoral drift.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.