"drift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We all stood up when he swept out and there was a general drift to the doors.
- The specific action was too fast for him to follow, but he got the general drift.
- Meteors don't just run in all directions, they have a general drift.
- Although Harrington could not know what we were talking about he caught the general drift.
- There was a stirring in the mist off to the left that went against the general drift and curl.
- Ned caught only the general drift, something about the settlement.
- Too many trees in front, but I could get the general drift of things even there.
- That's been the general drift for quite a while.
- For quite fifty years past the general drift has almost certainly been towards oligarchy.
- All that remains for us to debate are the general drift of a guideline.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.