"drift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The agent of change could be anything from competition from other organisms, continental drift, or climate change such as an ice age.
- Stars shone brightly above, and a check on the chart showed that were making good time with negligible effect from leeway or drift.
- Multiple race types are included, from drift to rally and point-to-point races.
- In underground mining a raise refers to a vertical or inclined excavation that leads from one level, or drift, to another.
- As well, it is different from random genetic drift, which is an important mechanism in population genetics.
- Differentiators based on operational amplifiers do not suffer from drift.
- These mutations' effects cluster in only a few metabolic pathways, suggesting that they arise from selective pressure rather than genetic drift.
- Coalescent theory can also be used to model the amount of variation in DNA sequences expected from genetic drift alone.
- In addition, a sustained reduction in population size increases the likelihood of further allele fluctuations from drift in generations to come.
- This does fit a pattern one would expect from genetic drift, but there seem to be no geographical or ecological barriers restricting gene flow.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.