"drift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Analysts also noted that the stock market appeared to be responding to a sense of political drift in Japan.
- With Saddam now gone, there are no more excuses for the political drift there.
- A set of recent local elections, including one here, have brought this sense of political drift into focus.
- Ms. Isaacs added that "liberals in the country are very uneasy" with the nation's political drift.
- For all the entertaining confrontation, the past year's political drift suggests that the party will keep its estates well in hand.
- "It's very simple," he said today, when asked about his political drift to the right since the election.
- Others, like the political drift of an aging society, are open for debate.
- He points to recent ethical problems and a sense of political drift.
- "There's a political drift away from pushing ahead hard and opening the market."
- Newspapers are comparing the country's political drift and economic malaise to Japan's.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.