"drift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Hob was watching the cliff, one eye on his lateral drift, the other on his heading.
- His lateral drift was ended.
- I talked about Phædrus' lateral drift, which ended with entry into the discipline of philosophy.
- Just lateral drift.
- And you're picking up some lateral drift, also.
- Wedge twitched his yoke, a lateral drift, so he did not have to fly through the debris cloud.
- A low drag coefficient flattens the projectile's trajectory and also markedly decreases the lateral drift caused by crosswinds.
- Nick saw the lateral drift stop on the ground speedindicator, and then with a wild lurch of elation he saw the forward speed-indicator flicked into green.
- Watching the screen I added some lateral drift until we were just over the hardstand which was our target area.
- At that time a shaft was sunk to the 3000 level (3000 feet below the shaft collar) and lateral or level drifts were excavated on the 2800 and 3000 levels.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.