"drift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Halted for the moment by a deep drift, but rescue was in sight.
- It was the Count who found him, inside a minute, face down in a deep drift behind the generator shed.
- In places, melting drifts still three or four feet deep covered the path.
- It didn't look so bad the other side, just deep drifts in odd places.
- This is not just a deep drift across the road?
- Snow falls and the dale is full of deep drift.
- They dropped into the deep drifts of snow piled about the tree.
- At last the dizzying fall slowed and he came to a stop in a deep drift of snow.
- There was a deep drift here and no black bulk broke its whiteness.
- There's a good, deep drift of snow just below the window here,' he went on.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.