"drift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The warning was repeated twice with additional ominous details on the mach-storm's wind velocity, estimated drift, and duration.
- The time until fixation of such an allele depends little on genetic drift, and is approximately proportional to log(sN)/s.
- His Principles of Physical Geology ended with a chapter on continental drift.
- His Principles of Physical Geology, ending with a chapter on continental drift, was published in 1944.
- Plainfield soil series is the name given to a sandy soil which has developed on coarse-textured drift.
- Evolution, though, takes its own blind courses, and selection working on random mutations and genetic drift can go in curious directions.
- But it's not going to ease opposition on drift netting.
- Change to hydrodynamic influences, e.g. the influence of new tidal inlets and deltas on drift.
- The town area is built on geologically recent alluvial drift, the result of the silting up of a bay.
- Dr. Sam Jones learns that he has been worshiping an equation on genetic drift, and joins the little band.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.