"drift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If growing it on its own, plant in bold drifts for best impact.
- The scum he had seen lay in drifts against the rock.
- Finally, other forces such as radiation pressure and collisions also result in drifts.
- Beyond that point, the snow, swirled in drifts, generally dropped away toward the east.
- She skis on toward the town hall, which is also buried in drifts.
- Snow was beginning to pile up in drifts beneath the windows.
- The wind had piled the sand in drifts around them.
- Cars were buried in drifts six and seven feet high.
- Up and down the block, cars were buried in drifts.
- The snow was really deep out here, having accumulated in drifts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.