"drift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This could happen by genetic drift if the population is small enough.
- Genetic drift is the name given to this loss of variation.
- The strength of genetic drift depends on the population size.
- Most are caused by a random process known as genetic drift and have little effect.
- The point is, you don't get that high numbers by genetic drift alone.
- Clearly we're talking about quite a large ship, with a population in the hundreds at least: high enough to prevent genetic drift.
- Through genetic drift, such traits may become less common or disappear.
- One such is the role of genetic drift in speciation.
- His claim may be authentic given the principle of genetic drift.
- The random spread of genes is known as genetic drift.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.