"drift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Limits of survival are set by climate, those long drifts of change which a generation may fail to notice.
- Only a long drift of powdery snow across the floor attested to the brief flurry.
- Slowly through the solar winds of space he turned, willing himself to begin the long drift back to earth.
- The icy wind would freeze the whole tableau inside a long smooth east-west drift until the spring sunshine released it again.
- They were an extremely good fit and required a long drift to remove them.
- The boat left a wake that rocked the long drifts of dead leaves on the water and slapped against the quay below them.
- They are good at both controlling longer drifts but also recovering from them.
- Charts were developed on the long drifts of weather that are called climate.
- Donal turned to catch the wind, tilted his glider-wings with the control, and soared upward on a long drift of air.
- Later models might be capable of spiralling down near the sun, then zinging almost straight outwards, starting a long drift towards some star.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.