"drift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Killings at Badger's Drift was well received by the mystery community.
- The stand at Rorke's Drift was immortalised in the 1964 movie Zulu.
- Said that it worked at Rorke's Drift, wherever that was.
- My husband was at Rorke's Drift, said Ann, quietly, looking at him as though he were a stranger.
- Then one wing of the Zulu army, about 4000 warriors, moved on to finish off the station at Rorke's Drift.
- The Zulus next target was the hospital base at Rorke's Drift.
- Chard remained at Rorke's Drift for several weeks after the battle and assisted with the construction of a new stone perimeter wall.
- At Rorke's Drift, outnumbered British soldiers drive the attackers away after hours of fighting.
- The little museum at Rorke's Drift, with its old-fashioned life-size dioramas, makes an effort to respect the dead on both sides.
- Bromhead and the rest of the uninjured survivors remained at Rorke's Drift for several weeks after the battle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.