"drift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But science was not ready to consider the theory of continental drift in 1915.
- By 1946, however, the battle over continental drift was in full swing.
- But he believed it is a consequence of the continental drift ( in ).
- The largest bays have developed as a result of continental drift.
- The theory of continental drift was not accepted for many years.
- That will shift over the next thousand years, thanks to changes in the earth's axis and continental drift.
- There was a kind of continental drift at work in the table?
- This provided the first clear geophysical evidence for continental drift.
- He used statistical methods to support the theory of continental drift.
- His work provided support for the theory of continental drift.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.