"drift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There's another one, but he kind of drifts by once in a while at night.
- He points to recent ethical problems and a sense of political drift.
- But for the last few seasons, a sense of drift has set in.
- "There was a sense of drift," a senior Administration official said.
- On the Federal level, she said, the policy seems to be one of "drift, with no direction."
- There was a kind of continental drift at work in the table?
- There are enough other problems to make up for the absence of drifts, though.
- But science was not ready to consider the theory of continental drift in 1915.
- It's odd that this simple story of drift is not being told now.
- His work provided support for the theory of continental drift.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.