"drift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But whatever the technicalities, you could hardly tell neighbors shoveling huge drifts from their driveway that it was not a blizzard.
- Elspeth picked herself up out of the huge drift of snow she had landed in, slowly.
- But it was far better than sinking thigh-deep into the huge drifts.
- Then it became too cold to snow; the wind strengthened, and whipped the snow already fallen into huge drifts.
- Green Gables was literally hemmed in by huge drifts.
- He was "dug in** behind a huge drift over which the big missiles came looping.
- The huge drifts were on a level with Col. Zane's fence and in some places the top rail had disappeared.
- The wind had piled a huge drift against the wall that held her cave, but in other areas it had swept the ground almost bare.
- There were huge drifts of dead birds in a circle around the building.
- But the snow fell in blizzard-like conditions and created huge drifts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.