"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The whole direction of Robinson's life and career became suddenly clear to him.
- If nothing else, this portion of the nightmare was suddenly clear to me.
- It is suddenly clear to me that he actually has no clue.
- It was suddenly clear to me who her visitors had been this day.
- The frustrating certainty which she hadn't been able to name was suddenly clear.
- She looked at the display and found it suddenly clear.
- Like a light switched on, Charles's mind was suddenly clear.
- It wasn't much of a movie, but its message was suddenly clear to Mark.
- Harry's eyes were suddenly clear and he felt wide awake.
- The road behind was suddenly clear, as if Aziz had been the last car through a green light.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.