"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But before she could even get it near the bowl, the maid coughed in clear disapproval.
- Several other patrons of the restaurant eyed him with clear disapproval as he answered it.
- The last sentence was said with even clearer disapproval.
- By the end of the evening, to Du Camp's clear disapproval, they were calling one another tu.
- "Dutch told me," Young said, the disapproval clear in his voice.
- There was also clear public disapproval about some ways that Mr. Bush has responded to the war at home.
- "It is a clear disapproval of the unelected hereditary palace by the people."
- Nonetheless it considered the results as a clear disapproval.
- In series 2, she starts dating a vicar named Paul and later marries him, despite her parents' clear disapproval.
- He was sitting with his jaw hanging open and shaking his head in clear disapproval.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.