"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But in the early days of the Reagan administration, he said in a recent interview, that policy brought a clear rebuke from OSHA's new political appointees.
- And voters stayed away in droves, a clear rebuke for a lifeless campaign, in which both men made virtually identical promises.
- There was a Senate election in Illinois in 1855: Republicans and dissident Democrats elected "Anti-Nebraska" Democrat Lyman Trumbull, a clear rebuke to Douglas.
- But they represented a clear rebuke of the powerful chief of staff, whose boss, the President, has given his aides strict orders to avoid even the appearance of impropriety.
- In fact, the jury refused to convict me on any of these charges, and this outcome was a clear rebuke to Starr.
- But it had been Mr. Gramm who had fought for it most vociferously, and its rejection by a vote of 66 to 34, with 20 Republicans joining all 46 Democrats, was a clear rebuke to the Texan.
- Republican leaders were quick to interpret their success as a clear rebuke to Mr. Cuomo.
- Clancy's study was, of course, a clear rebuke of the abductee experience - and it was met with derision at Mack's nonprofit organization, the Center for Psychology and Social Change.
- Highly Unusual Move But labor union officials and experts familiar with the agency's procedures called it a clear rebuke of the state program and a highly unusual move.
- The Senate vote was a clear rebuke of Michael K. Powell, the chairman of the Federal Communications Commission, who was the architect of the deregulation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.