"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In this standard form, the parameters have a clear physical meaning.
- Once the court has a clear meaning of the text, no further investigation is required.
- Context makes it general meaning clear, and specifics are not essential.
- This is the reason for the lack of clear meaning in Fin.
- The critical language is short, simple, and of clear meaning.
- The word "depression" is used too often today to have any clear meaning.
- It was, in fact, the only moment of the evening when the phrase "family values" seemed to have a clear meaning.
- They never really had a clear meaning for Mozilla either.
- This action does not have a clear meaning, and West passed rather than venture three hearts.
- Each data element should have clear meaning and acceptable values.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.