"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Davis thought that such a clear commitment would close off options.
- The Government has a clear commitment to greater transparency of public information.
- "I think we made very clear specific commitments, particularly regarding the quality of public education," he said.
- Is not the extra £3.6 million further evidence of the Government's clear commitment to fighting crime?
- But no such clear commitment covers our relations with Israel.
- This is a clear commitment made by Parliament and all of us.
- We also told them to make a clear commitment to the peace process and the 1967 borders.
- We are combining our support with a clear commitment to a more united economic and financial policy.
- I hope we will hear a clear commitment from the Commissioner on this point.
- A clear commitment to a universal right to vote finally takes hold.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.