"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Don't come out until someone sounds the all clear.
- "You make it sound so simple that I get the picture fine and clear!"
- The voice of his secretary sounded clear in the room.
- He always wanted the music to sound very clear.
- I said that did not sound too clear to me.
- Songs that sound clear and easy don't get much respect in the 1990's.
- Let their voices sound clear in the ears of the council.
- What they described sounded clear and not at all like Greek to me.
- "It does sound very clear from the refugees that there is a much larger number of people who want to come in," she said.
- Now, all this sounds very clear and organized, but it wasn't words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.