"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I need an opening, a Rosetta stone, after which all should be instantly clear.
- Then you can run it whenever the curtain starts to fall in your brain and all will be made instantly clear.
- As he touched her, the whispered words she spoke became instantly clear to him.
- It was clear instantly that the map had again changed.
- At the immediate legislative level, two sets of headaches were instantly clear today.
- His point is instantly clear: look at what happened when we had close ties to the United States.
- When that was done, the reflection of don Juan's face and mine became instantly clear.
- The meaning of his words was instantly clear to her.
- It was instantly clear to Kirk what he meant.
- "It was instantly clear to me that from now on I would be a photographer", she wrote.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.