"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When she looked at him again, her eyes shone clear and cold.
- The moon shone full and clear, making conditions perfect for close study.
- His profile shone clear, the hazel eyes wide and unveiled.
- Time dims certain images while others shine clear and bright as yesterday.
- Her own eyes shone very blue and clear as she gazed at him.
- His handsome face shone clear and fine in the green pallor of the comet.
- It was impossible to believe that an hour earlier the moon had shone clear and stark.
- He could see his mother's face, shining clear among the stars.
- The April sun shone bright and clear; the green water lapped at the land, but it was hot!
- He flashed his light down the hall, and now it shone bright and clear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.