"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The old man had said to ask very clear questions, and to do that, the boy had to know what he wanted.
- Thanks for sending us questions so clear that our answers cannot be unclear!
- He looked at me, his eyes still confident, but the question quite clear: What can we do, now that we're lost?
- You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question.
- He looked up at the Gamers with a clear question in those huge, black, intelligent eyes.
- Again, not a very clear question, but probably quite little.
- That, so far, is the only clear question in this tangle.
- This is a clear and simple question, and no answer has been given to it.
- Today you have asked three clear questions and I will respond to them in turn.
- But I do have a clear question to put to the Council.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.