"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is past time to use its clear authority to regulate labels.
- Yet they provide clear authority for immediate action required to carry out policies that have been agreed upon by the Government as a whole.
- Other lawmakers called for strong and clear legal authority to deal with public health emergencies.
- The new measure would give the Government the clear legal authority to act.
- But they had also been long concerned that Federal law did not give them the clear authority to do so.
- The lack of clear authority has had unfortunate consequences, the House members said.
- The problem, they said, was the lack of clear authority in federal law and financing.
- I made this clear to the college authorities when given the assignment.
- Management of the programme will be designed for clear shared authority.
- Eventually the council decided it lacked clear legal authority for the investigation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.