"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They passed it between them and the sweet note of brandy rang clear in the air.
- If she herself were to die tomorrow in a car wreck the tragedy would ring clear.
- It rang strong and clear, but in a strange voice.
- Only one thought, the memory that his brother had called for him, rang clear in the would-be druid's mind.
- Her voice rang clear above the hum of the mounting lift.
- The sound of it rang clear under the music.
- Laurel's soft voice rang clear in the shocked silence that followed.
- He didn't raise his voice much above its normal speaking level, but everyone quieted at once, so the words rang clear.
- Almost, but a very real truth rang clear in his mind.
- Yet he was given no time to sift those, for again the voice rang clear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.