"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She calmed considerably at that, but the old man's expression was a clear reminder to watch her words carefully, to keep a certain secret between them.
- Physically removing the targeted ethnic community provides a very clear, visual reminder of the power of the current government.
- These graves are a clear reminder of the cost of ignorance.
- It apparently was a clear reminder to the Irish that the British are still out there.
- But another roar from behind came as a clear reminder that a certain ogress might not enjoy anyone making light of this tragedy.
- But the letter yesterday served as a clear reminder that among the Catholic hierarchy, abortion remains the dominant issue.
- The one clear reminder of the event is on the windows.
- Does anyone need a clearer reminder of the complicated interplay between religion and political change in American life?
- For Berg'inyon, the spectacle served a second purpose, a clear reminder to him to take care around these fellow lieutenants himself.
- Recent international events are a clear reminder that the European Union is still made up of sovereign States.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.