"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And he will help me book passage on a ship to England.
- "I still had enough left to buy a suitcase and to book passage out of this stupid country."
- Let's just say that I'm still trying to locate those natives and book passage.
- As luck had it, he and a friend were on their way to book passage for England.
- She is another two weeks old before they manage to book passage to Hawaii.
- Some other families, though, were unable to book passage on ships leaving here.
- I'd like to book passage for myself and a couple of family retainers.
- It required sufficient funds to book passage for herself and her child on the first available ship.
- "Why in the world would you want to book passage on a leaking ship?"
- You are thinking that it will be harder for two to book passage than one.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.