"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The New York Red Book compiled by Edgar L. Murlin (published by James B. Lyon, Albany NY, 1897; see pg.
- The Prohibition candidates's votes were transcribed from the New York Red Book.
- "The State Comptroller: His Powers and Duties," in New York Red Book, Albany, NY: J.B. Lyon Company, 1922; pp.
- This year's figure was the lowest in at least 88 years, according to records compiled in The New York Red Book, the state's annual official record of people and events in state government.
- New York Red Book (1913, pg.
- Over the next 16 years, Nadler developed an impressive resume as a legislator and, according to the 1992 New York Red Book, "compil[ed] a record of fiscal foresight and prudence."
- New York Red Book (1911, pg.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.