"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is not a polemical book.
- Mother India, published in 1927, was a polemical book by the American author Katherine Mayo.
- Harris is a conservative essayist whose work has appeared in Policy Review, and this is a polemical book that must be taken on those terms.
- Early on, Bellow explains that he set out to write a "short, polemical book" that would "make the case for nepotism as both natural and necessary."
- A polemical, iconoclastic book by a former colleague of Popper's.
- Instead of profiting from sales of polemical books and television appearances, organizations like Kipp are on the ground making a real difference.
- He wrote a string of polemical books, most notably 'Popular Capitalism', a blueprint for privatisation.
- He is believed to be the author of an anonymous polemical book and impersonation on the death of John King.
- Guilty Men was a British polemical book written under the pseudonym "Cato" and published in 1940.
- Still, polemical books seem to have all the velocity these day, like those attack ads.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.