"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The next issue might have a book excerpt dropped in.
- After 30 minutes of training, the program made 42 mistakes in my 1,000-word book excerpt, which the company says is better than average.
- "Because this is a book excerpt and has to come out before the book's publication date," he said, "it could not hold for a later issue."
- In July a book excerpt revealed that his father had a criminal record.
- Special editions or book excerpts can also be created to specification.
- Special books, or book excerpts, can also be created to fit specific needs.
- It will also offer digital versions of newspapers, audio book excerpts and music.
- But often that policy prescription does not work, as this book excerpt explains.
- A book excerpt chronicles the military's history of mistreating female soldiers.
- In making the choices, we followed two ground rules: one author, one article; and no book excerpts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.