"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The office was lined with books, many of them by him.
- His goal was a small reading room lined with books.
- Instead, I found him in his office, which was a snug room lined with books.
- It led into a big room that was lined with books from ceiling to floor.
- Two of the walls were lined with books, ceiling to floor.
- There were no walls lined with books where we lived.
- In fact, we were surrounded; every wall seemed to be lined with books.
- The shelves in his office are lined with books on the subject.
- Three whole walls were lined with books from the floor to the ceiling.
- One wall was lined from floor to ceiling with books.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.