"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The iBook store has a very weak book selection at the moment.
- His strengths were in teaching library administration and book selection.
- I do like browsing my book selection much better on a color device.
- Sometimes there are also specialist stand in the department responsible for book selection and stock revision.
- Because the couple were virtually illiterate, the book selection varied wildly.
- Usually the conversation has some connection to that day's book selection.
- To improve secondary school library provision and the quality of book selection.
- But above all Section 28 will affect the operation which is seen as the heart of library censorship: book selection.
- His paper provides clear distinctions between book selection and censorship.
- First of all there is the question of what part censorship plays in book selection.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.