"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book with three golden balls held by St. Nicholas alludes to the episode in which he gifted them to three girls to be used as dowry.
- While previous books alluded to romantic relationships between the adult characters, none of the four main characters were shown to have romantic interests.
- In the end, the book alludes to just about everything we wanted to know but leaves us still asking questions.
- One novel was concerned with problems, alluded to in at least one other book, with the Tempest's computerised flight control system.
- In addition to the existence of Minerva the book alludes to a variety of subtle differences between its history and ours.
- There is a big difference in the amount of money spread around in society today and this book is alluding to that fact.
- The fourth window pictures a shepherd's crook and book, alluding to the pastoral duties and to promulgating the Gospels.
- The book heavily alludes to the poem "The Highwayman", including similar descriptions, characters, themes, and settings.
- The book often quotes and alludes to Walden, although Dillard does not explicitly state her interest in Thoreau's work.
- For example, the book alludes to the Shirers hiding a Jewish family.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.