"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But most important, the editor said, the book "has touched a nerve in the American conscience."
- Semon's two books, mentioned in an earlier lecture, do not touch knowledge-memory at all closely.
- His eyes scanned the books and an edge of fear touched him, bringing a shiver.
- Both books touch on the same issues that caused her wartime emigration from the home country.
- At one level or another, his books nearly always touched on the redemptive power of art.
- Not only is this book easy for all to enjoy, but also gives a fresh perspective from an angle that no other book has yet touched.
- The book touched upon the problem in trait assessment that was identified by Allport back in 1937.
- "Paul's book will touch many lives, influence great thinkers of his time, and become a national best-seller."
- However, this her books touch on many other political issues, such as gender equality.
- The book touched a chord among readers, however, and became a best seller.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.