"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If you have a regional accent, do not attempt to change it to standard English.
- Once politicians with regional accents worked hard to smooth them away.
- In rural areas the heavy regional accents added to the problem.
- She had to make sure that the characters spoke in English with their regional accent.
- There would be a new face and maybe even a new regional accent.
- A regional accent has only recently come to be seen as a bar to advancement in politics.
- Wherever we moved, I would adapt and pick up the regional accent.
- Cos if you see on top it says regional accent.
- I'd hate to try to get it to work with a strong regional accent.
- In those days no successful actor would have a regional accent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.