"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You speak with a strange accent I have not heard before.
- He started to speak, in that strange northern accent, but Arthur cut across it.
- You have a strange accent, but intelligible at every word.
- But with the high wind and his strange accent, Jane could hardly make out what he was saying.
- No one at the Regina paid attention to the man with the strange accent.
- Even the words he recognized were spoken in strange accents.
- The people all had strange accents and some of the things they did were a little hard to follow, but it was interesting enough.
- "In the name of the Lord," he said with a strange accent.
- "You know to use this, I think," he said, and the irony was not lost on me despite his strange accent.
- With that strange accent, he thought, she must come from someplace quite far away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.