"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The man on the line had a thick Arabic accent.
- The story goes: my mother is Polish and she has a very thick accent.
- And she said in a thick accent, "I did not understand a word of it."
- I asked who you are,' said the man, his accent thick and harsh.
- I was second in line, behind a young woman with a thick German accent.
- He was 40, 5 feet tall and had a thick accent.
- And in his thick Dutch accent, he would talk about anything.
- He said something over his shoulder, in a thick accent I could not catch.
- The guard was talking in English but with a thick accent.
- He spoke with a thick accent, making his words difficult to understand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.