"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He spoke with an English accent, from somewhere far to the south.
- The furniture is traditional, of course, with strong English accents.
- So she was surprised to hear one talking in an English accent.
- There's no English accent, probably just some kind of speech training.
- She comes to your table and says funny things in an English accent.
- This was a man's voice, speaking with an English accent.
- The role required her to speak with an English accent.
- She was getting an English accent, all of a sudden.
- Most of the units in this side have English accents.
- It is her first film where she speaks in an English accent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.