"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now try to imagine her speaking with a southern accent.
- And don't pick up one of those southern accents, either.
- He had a strong southern British accent and a military bearing.
- There was just a hint of southern accent in his voice.
- In fact, there were hardly any Southern accents at all.
- The Mayo man's southern accent may have played a part.
- He laid the southern accent on thick enough to walk across.
- His voice was calm and he had a definite southern accent.
- She was old, had a southern accent, and seemed classy.
- But right now they talk in a southern accent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.