"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were all of six, and the boy had a Russian accent.
- The Russian accent was so thick in his voice you could lean against it without falling.
- He got the idea for a Russian accent while working at a car dealership.
- He spoke in a formal manner with a Russian accent.
- Her voice was low and quiet, the Russian accent light but distinct.
- The speaker, whose voice held a Russian accent, looked more dead than alive.
- He did not shed his thick Russian accent until the age of 14.
- She is a large woman with a Russian accent.
- "How much you want to bet they're speaking it with a Russian accent?"
- Before losing all consciousness, he heard another voice, this one with a Russian accent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.