"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was a moment of silence before a voice spoke with a clipped European accent came on the line.
- For the first 45 minutes, scientists with varied European accents spoke.
- Waitresses tend to be friendly young women with European accents.
- As much as anything, to get her away from the bloke with the east European accent.
- She had a European accent that should have been spiky but was not.
- Americans, he'd heard, were always nice to people with European accents.
- One guy had a funny European accent, that I do recall.
- We exchanged greetings; he spoke in an obscure European accent.
- He had a mild but pleasant north European accent.
- It was no doubt due to her European accent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.